Birth control pills or pills continue at https://www.kusuriexpress.com to gain acceptance despite the fact that there are more and more options available to effectively control the birth rate in the market. However, its indications for other issues beyond pregnancy have managed to give it the popularity it has today, such as avoiding painful periods or improving acne. We can say that there are benefits of contraceptive pills, undoubtedly, but in other cases there may also be side effects that should not be underestimated.
Today we are going to analyze the positive effects of contraceptive pills from くすりエクスプレス 公式 for health, but also their risks and contraindications. Remember that it is still a medication and must always be a doctor who prescribes them based on your medical history. Although they are becoming more harmless, they still pose a risk to certain women, such as those who suffer from migraines or risk of thrombosis, among others.
The pill of the day after we can also know it as morning-after pill, morning-after pill, morning-after pill, post-coital pill or post-coital pill. It is a combination of hormones whose function is to alter the female reproductive cycle, inhibiting ovulation and preventing fertilization.
How the pill works
You can avoid the natural detachment of the ovary from the ovary so that it travels its way to be fertilized.
In the event that the ovum has left the ovary, the emergency contraceptive acts modifying the cervical mucus. This prevents the sperm from passing into the uterus.
In the event that fertilization has occurred, the function of the morning-after pill at https://www.ベストケンコー.co is to prevent the attachment of the fertilized egg to the uterine wall, because a narrowing of the endometrium occurs. This causes the ovum to die and be expelled.
The treatment consists in the intake of a single tablet, which you should take as soon as possible. The idea is to take it in the first 24 hours after intercourse, although the time limit is in the 72 hours after the sexual risk.
The effectiveness of the morning-after pill is almost 100% when taken in the 24 hours after risk-taking.
Ingestion of the morning-after pill has no effect on future pregnancies, since your fertility returns immediately in the next menstruation.
- Its intake does not affect long-term fertility.
- It does not preclude the continuity of the daily use of the contraceptive pill if you were already taking it.
- In the case of being already pregnant and not knowing it, if you take the morning-after pill it will not increase the risk of the fetus having birth defects, etc.
- After its taking you can feel nausea, headache, etc.
- Irregular bleeding similar to menstruation.
- Some medications, such as certain antibiotics, medications for depression, etc., can reduce their effectiveness.
- Fluid retention.
- It is not recommended if you are breastfeeding.
- Maybe the next menstruation arrives normal or goes ahead some days but if it is delayed you have to carry out a pregnancy test.